воскресенье, 18 июня 2017 г.

Magnesium Benefits - I was having horrible issues after my surgery and cancer recovery, at first we thought they were related to thyroid function but all my tests were getting better, though my symptoms were not. After many blood test for all kinds of things, it turns out I have a magnesium deficiency. It took quite a few weeks to get my levels back up but once they were, most of my problems were relieved; most of all my muscle aches, exhaustion and restless sleep. On the up and up. :) ~Leah


Magnesium Benefits - I was having horrible issues after my surgery and cancer recovery, at first we thought they were related to thyroid function but all my tests were getting better, though my symptoms were not. After many blood test for all kinds of things, it turns out I have a magnesium deficiency. It took quite a few weeks to get my levels back up but once they were, most of my problems were relieved; most of all my muscle aches, exhaustion and restless sleep. On the up and up. :) ~Leah

Original article and pictures take https://draxe.com site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий